Sunday, May 16, 2010

Lollapalooza 2010 Lineup

jesse.a.rosenstein's Custom Lineup for Lollapalooza 2010

Lollapalooza 2010, I'm not gonna lie I'm getting pretty excited. Here is my custom lineup. To be honest, no, i don't think the lineup compares to last year's lineup. As i looked closer at the lineup for 2010, I realized that it was really just the headliners that i was not impressed with. This year's lineup has a lot of rare gems that even 2009 could have lacked. Rising artists such as Chiddy Bang, B.o.B., Phoenix, The xx, J. Cole, The Temper Trap, Rusko, and many more are what's really going to make this a good year of the festival. As always, Lolla is going to have amazing bands, whether its the number one headlining band or the last DJ spinning at Perry's so of course i grabbed my lolla ticket and plane ticket to Chi-town ASAP. I'll keep you updated and post pictures and videos after the festival (august 6-8).

No comments:

Post a Comment